Monday, October 6, 2014

Are You Ready For Some.......................

 
............................HA! thought I was going to say FOOTBALL, didn't you? Well, maybe just a little more relaxing than football actually.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wreath-Nook-Etc/197885520256659?sk=info
I was just told her new number is 207.270.3744


I found a place that I think all of you(not just those of you who are looking for something to do while the other is watching football)to have a hand at, now that fall and the Holiday seasons are here.
     This lady is amazing! Take a look at just some of the "house-warming" decorations she manufactures. The fruit and nut one is my favorite(can't remember the name of it though). I am going to give you her Facebook link(below) and at least take a second and see what she has to offer.
And I see that she is taking Christmas order for balsam fir wreaths as well. If handmade Kissing Balls are on your list for Christmas, she does those too!
Now rather than rambling on and on about how beautiful these are, I am just going to post a bunch of pictures for you to decide yourself. And there are plenty more where that came from. Enjoy!!!



https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wreath-Nook-Etc/197885520256659?sk=info



 

                          If wreaths aren't your thing, I bet the "garage squatter" would like this







                                                                  My all-time fave!



 
 
 






                 And last, but not least. That centerpiece for the family gathering this Holiday time!


And by the way, she doesn't limit herself to just what you see on her page and here, you tell her the colors, or send her a picture of the room you want decorated, and she has a great eye for detail and color. Tell her the wording you want on a saw blades well, and it's yours!

                                                           It's Just That Simple!™




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible