Wednesday, December 4, 2013

THE Yankee Chef vs. Yankee Chef

I have been asked a few times if I am part of a restaurant in Milford, New Hampshire called Yankee Chef. John Sullivan, owner and chef at Yankee Chef has a gem of a restaurant and I would never take away anything from him. He is culinarily spot on when it comes to comfort food and the preparation thereof. Visit him online at http://www.yankeechef.com/.


But having said that, I am THE Yankee Chef. Visit me at http://theyankeechef.com/. I can see where the confusion lies very readily, especially when John calls himself the Yankee Chef. I have great admiration for him and his restaurant but that subtlety of how THE is used is what differentiates us two. His is a building by the name Yankee Chef, and I am that towering figure of a man called THE Yankee Chef(had to make light of it somehow).

 So whenever you want to find out more about me and my recipes, don't ever forget to add the word The. Confusing? Slightly!

Why did I even bother to write about this on my blog? So that John knows(as well as everyone else who had been wondering)that I have nothing but admiration for him and his restaurant, but I am not the same nor do I work there.

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season so far and I will have something very exciting to report within the next 5 days. Just haven't said anything up to now because it seems as though every time I mention something good is about to happen, it gets derailed, postponed or simply eliminated. This way, I don't have to explain anything to anyone.....yet!

No comments: