Sunday, July 3, 2016

Refreshed

Refreshed


 
Now that I am done with creating recipes, I am also bringing to a close another chapter of my culinary life, writing. Starting in September, I will no longer be accepting requests or offering my weekly food column to both online and print newspapers.
 
Already in dozens of sites and newspapers across the country, with special emphasis on New England states, my time is quickly catching up to me and there are exciting opportunities arising at each passing day that I MUST take advantage of.
 
But, I will give everyone a heads up. Between now and September, I will honor and write for any publication FREE OF CHARGE if they contact me before September. Those who are currently accepting my columns...don't worry one bit. I will continue to honor my commitment to you for many years to come, and I will also continue to write for any publication that signs up in the next 2 months for as long as you carry my column.
 
 
 
I can't thank everyone enough for standing beside me all these years and I hope to continue writing for my current clients, as well as any new subscribers.
 
It is very difficult to give quality content when you have children at home, extensively travelling to judge food festivals and, at the same time, continue to do appearances to promote ANYTHING New England related.
 
And for those interested, know that my columns are geared toward your geographic location. I do not write a column devoted to New England cooking if your publication is based, or is geared toward a different audience other than the Northeast or even America for that matter.
 
I write with ease of preparation, cost effectiveness and the bounty of nature as my backdrop and inspiration.
 
Please feel free to contact me at yankeeenterprises@aol.com for more information.
                                                                     
 
 

 
It's Just That Simple!™

No comments: